Christmas is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about festive table decorating ideas! A beautifully decorated table is the perfect way to make your guests feel welcome and excited for Christmas dinner. There are many different ways to style your Christmas table, but I’ve collected 10 of my favorite ideas to get you started! From simple decorations to more elaborate themes, let’s get tablescaping.
1. Create a centerpiece using Christmas glassware. Fill glasses of different sizes with Christmas balls, evergreens, and candles. Arrange them in the center of your table for a stunning display.
2. My hot-sculpted glass flowers create a stunning centerpiece and can be displayed on top of tall glass vases, or tiered trays to create different heights to create elegance.
3. Use Christmas greenery to create garlands and wreaths. Drape these around the edges of your table or weave them around the center of the table to give your table depth and interest.
4. Place vases filled with fresh flowers throughout the table. White roses or red poinsettias are perfect for Christmas time!
5. Candles are always a Christmas table staple. Choose scented candles in festive Christmas scents like peppermint or evergreen. Or, try pillar candles of different heights for a more dramatic look.
6. Get creative with place settings! Use Christmas napkins and silverware wrapped in ribbon. Or, try placing a small Christmas ornament that’s personal to each person at each setting.
7. Be creative with color for your Christmas table. You can either blend the color palette from your dining area, or choose simple contrasting colors such as a white runner with red berries or table accessories.
8. Use a wreath as your table centerpiece. Place a large wreath in the middle of the table and fill it with Christmas decorations like Christmas balls, hot-sculpted glass flowers, candles, dried orange slices or greenery.
9. Use Christmas lights to add a festive touch to your table. Wrap them around the base of vases or candles.
10. Have fun with it! Christmas is a time to be creative and have fun. So, don’t be afraid to get creative with your Christmas table decorations. There are no rules, so let your imagination run wild!